A dark, fast-moving novelette about a high-tech heist in future Spain, planned by a professional thief interested in revenge more than money. The object in question is in the hands of a dangerous crime lord.
Fiction and Excerpts 
A man who can’t feel pain has been bioengineered to be a killing machine, but he refuses to give in to his fate.
A futuristic murder mystery about detective partners—a human and an enhanced chimpanzee—who are investigating why a woman murdered an apparently random stranger on the subway.
A futuristic story about a high-ranking soldier in a criminal gang who has conflicting loyalties to his monstrous boss and that boss’s innocent young son.
“Dark Warm Heart” by Rich Larson is a horror story about a woman whose husband returns from the frozen Canadian North Territories, obsessed with texts he discovered there.
- Molly Templeton Nicolas Cage Coldly Murders Nightmare Animatronics in the Trailer for Willy’s Wonderland 2 days ago
- Emmet Asher-Perrin WandaVision Plays With Reality and Sitcom History in Its Two-Part Premiere 2 days ago
- Andrew Liptak New Trailer for Apple’s For All Mankind Teases a Coming Nuclear War 2 days ago
- Tor.com All the New Horror and Genre-Bending Books Arriving in January! 2 days ago
- Tor.com Revealing The Bronzed Beasts, the Epic Conclusion to Roshani Chokshi’s Gilded Wolves Series 2 days ago
- Emmet Asher-Perrin Terry Pratchett Book Club: Wyrd Sisters, Part V 2 days ago
- James Davis Nicoll Five Thrilling SF Stories About Patrolling Space 2 days ago
- Star Trek: Voyager Rewatch: “Hope and Fear” 10 mins ago on
- Rhythm of War Reread: Interludes 1 (Sylphrena, Sja-Anat, Into the Fire) 1 hour ago on
- Star Trek: The Next Generation Rewatch: “The Ensigns of Command” 2 hours ago on
- Five of the Best Books I Never Meant to Read 3 hours ago on
- Rhythm of War Reread: Interludes 1 (Sylphrena, Sja-Anat, Into the Fire) 3 hours ago on
- Let All the Children Boogie 3 hours ago on
- A Lightly Annotated List of Number 22’s Mentors in Pixar’s Soul 3 hours ago on