A man who can’t feel pain has been bioengineered to be a killing machine, but he refuses to give in to his fate.
Fiction and Excerpts 
A futuristic murder mystery about detective partners—a human and an enhanced chimpanzee—who are investigating why a woman murdered an apparently random stranger on the subway.
A futuristic story about a high-ranking soldier in a criminal gang who has conflicting loyalties to his monstrous boss and that boss’s innocent young son.
“Dark Warm Heart” by Rich Larson is a horror story about a woman whose husband returns from the frozen Canadian North Territories, obsessed with texts he discovered there.
- Stubby the Rocket Spy Film 355 Featuring Jessica Chastain, Lupita Nyong’o Gets 2021 Release Date 13 hours ago
- Stubby the Rocket Peter Capaldi to Star in BBC Ghost Story Drama for Christmas 14 hours ago
- Emily Roberson Read an Excerpt from Lifestyles of Gods and Monsters 14 hours ago
- Paul Weimer Defying Genre Expectations: Troy Carrol Bucher’s Lies of Descent 15 hours ago
- Fabio Fernandes Gene Wolfe’s The Shadow of the Torturer: Part 1 16 hours ago
- Megan N. Fontenot Exploring the People of Middle-earth: Denethor II, Steward of Gondor 18 hours ago
- Stubby the Rocket Robert Rodriguez Is Making Another Superhero Movie For Kids 19 hours ago
- Oathbringer Reread: Chapters Ninety and Ninety-One 2 hours ago on
- Take Flight with 6 Fantasy Creatures That Are Just as Cool as Dragons 2 hours ago on
- Then We Came to the End: The Last Dark, by Stephen R. Donaldson 2 hours ago on
- Is the Capitol Couture Clothing Line Sending the Wrong Message to Hunger Games Fans? 3 hours ago on
- End All Wars — Wonder Woman (2017) 3 hours ago on
- Discovery Channel Sending Authors Myke Cole and Michael Livingston to Analyze Evidence of Alien Contact 4 hours ago on
- Gene Wolfe’s The Shadow of the Torturer: Part 1 4 hours ago on