A dark, fast-moving novelette about a high-tech heist in future Spain, planned by a professional thief interested in revenge more than money. The object in question is in the hands of a dangerous crime lord.
Fiction and Excerpts 
A man who can’t feel pain has been bioengineered to be a killing machine, but he refuses to give in to his fate.
A futuristic murder mystery about detective partners—a human and an enhanced chimpanzee—who are investigating why a woman murdered an apparently random stranger on the subway.
A futuristic story about a high-ranking soldier in a criminal gang who has conflicting loyalties to his monstrous boss and that boss’s innocent young son.
“Dark Warm Heart” by Rich Larson is a horror story about a woman whose husband returns from the frozen Canadian North Territories, obsessed with texts he discovered there.
- Judith Tarr Understanding Horses: Getting to Know You 3 hours ago
- Lavie Tidhar Read an Excerpt From Lavie Tidhar’s The Escapement 4 hours ago
- Alex Brown Magical World Building: Cazadora by Romina Garber 4 hours ago
- Keith R.A. DeCandido Star Trek: Voyager Rewatch: “Workforce, Part I” 5 hours ago
- Hubert Vigilla When a Bus Fight Is More Than a Bus Fight: Shang-Chi’s Cinematic Roots 6 hours ago
- Molly Templeton In Finch, Tom Hanks Is Gonna Save His Dog No Matter What 6 hours ago
- Natalie Zutter Y: The Last Man Makes New Allies and Enemies in “Karen and Benji” 7 hours ago
- 5 Books Featuring Fantasy Clergy 4 seconds ago on
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Rewatch: “Chimera” 3 mins ago on
- I Sing the Body Electric: 5 SF Works About Sex and Technology 25 mins ago on
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Rewatch: “Let He Who is Without Sin…” 29 mins ago on
- 5 Books Featuring Fantasy Clergy 45 mins ago on
- Star Trek: Voyager Rewatch: “Workforce, Part I” 1 hour ago on
- 5 Books Featuring Fantasy Clergy 2 hours ago on