A couple is concerned when their dog behaves increasingly bizarrely: first to their chagrin, and, eventually, to their alarm.
Fiction and Excerpts 
A fantasy about a woman bequeathed an odd gift by a former lover who broke up with her, then died—his handwriting. Why did he do this and what does it mean?
“The Loud Table” by Jonathan Carroll is an sf-fantasy about four elderly men who regularly hang out. One of the men is worried that he’s getting Alzheimer’s, but the truth might be even more discomforting.
- Molly Templeton Teenage Werewolves, Like Teenage Vampires, Apparently Never Die: Teen Wolf Will Be Reborn as a Movie 12 hours ago
- Amparo Ortiz Five Latinx SFF Books Featuring Mythical Creatures 13 hours ago
- Emmet Asher-Perrin Russell T Davies Returns as Doctor Who Showrunner for 60th Anniversary 14 hours ago
- Reneysh Vittal Revisiting The Flight of Dragons, a Forgotten Gem of ’80s Fantasy 14 hours ago
- Chris Lough Super Mario Bros. Is A Great Movie (It’s Just Not A Great Mario Movie) 14 hours ago
- Zainab Onuh-Yahaya Shang-Chi Made Me Fall in Love With Martial Arts Films All Over Again 15 hours ago
- Andrew Liptak Nintendo Announces Chris Pratt Will Voice Mario in Animated Movie 15 hours ago
- Philosophers and Plough-dwarves, Each Must Know His Part in The Nature of Middle-earth 11 mins ago on
- Colonization, Empire, and Power in C.S. Lewis’ Out of the Silent Planet 25 mins ago on
- Five Superpowers That Just Aren’t As Fun as They Sound 49 mins ago on
- Philosophers and Plough-dwarves, Each Must Know His Part in The Nature of Middle-earth 3 hours ago on
- Super Mario Bros. Is A Great Movie (It’s Just Not A Great Mario Movie) 4 hours ago on
- Five Superpowers That Just Aren’t As Fun as They Sound 4 hours ago on
- Revisiting The Flight of Dragons, a Forgotten Gem of ’80s Fantasy 4 hours ago on