A couple is concerned when their dog behaves increasingly bizarrely: first to their chagrin, and, eventually, to their alarm.
Fiction and Excerpts 
A fantasy about a woman bequeathed an odd gift by a former lover who broke up with her, then died—his handwriting. Why did he do this and what does it mean?
“The Loud Table” by Jonathan Carroll is an sf-fantasy about four elderly men who regularly hang out. One of the men is worried that he’s getting Alzheimer’s, but the truth might be even more discomforting.
- Ken Liu on Writing, Translating, and the Future of the Dandelion Dynasty 11 mins ago
- Stubby the Rocket Edgar Wright to Adapt Upcoming Sci-Fi Novel Set My Heart to Five 26 mins ago
- James Davis Nicoll Exploring the Four Types of Portal Narratives 56 mins ago
- Alex Sherman Cosmic Crust 2 hours ago
- Andrew Liptak Rick and Morty Returns on May 3rd 2 hours ago
- Tor.com 4/1 Only: Download a Free Ebook of The Collapsing Empire by John Scalzi 11 hours ago
- Liz Bourke Sleeps With Monsters: What to Read When the Whole World’s Falling Apart, Part 2 20 hours ago
- Celebrating the Minimum Wage Warriors of SFF 4 seconds ago on
- Celebrating the Minimum Wage Warriors of SFF 2 mins ago on
- Exploring the Four Types of Portal Narratives 9 mins ago on
- Exploring the Four Types of Portal Narratives 16 mins ago on
- Join K.M. Szpara and N.K. Jemisin to Discuss Docile Over Livestream on April 2nd 21 mins ago on
- Exploring the Four Types of Portal Narratives 31 mins ago on
- Star Trek The Original Series Rewatch: “The Cloud Minders” 46 mins ago on