A couple is concerned when their dog behaves increasingly bizarrely: first to their chagrin, and, eventually, to their alarm.
Fiction and Excerpts 
A fantasy about a woman bequeathed an odd gift by a former lover who broke up with her, then died—his handwriting. Why did he do this and what does it mean?
“The Loud Table” by Jonathan Carroll is an sf-fantasy about four elderly men who regularly hang out. One of the men is worried that he’s getting Alzheimer’s, but the truth might be even more discomforting.
- Andrew Liptak The Mandalorian′s Werner Herzog Would NOT Let Them Take [REDACTED] Away From Him 2 days ago
- Liz Bourke Fantasy Focused on Interiority: Realm of Ash by Tasha Suri 2 days ago
- Stubby the Rocket New Details and Trailers Out for Star Trek‘s Animated “Short Treks” 2 days ago
- Andrew Liptak The Directors of The Lego Movie Are Teaming up With Andy Weir for a New Science Fiction Film 2 days ago
- Leticia Urieta Behind the Cameras of Grecian Myth: Lifestyles of Gods and Monsters by Emily Roberson 2 days ago
- Emily Asher-Perrin The Mandalorian Has His Work Cut Out For Him in Chapter 2: “The Child” 2 days ago
- Andrew Liptak Disney Is Already Working on Season 2 of The Mandalorian 2 days ago
- “Yibambe!” — Avengers: Infinity War 20 mins ago on
- What Setting and Costume Reveal about His Dark Materials’ Literary Agenda 2 hours ago on
- Twelve Books to Bewitch You! 3 hours ago on
- 5 Books About Girls Who Don’t Care What You Think of Them 5 hours ago on
- Better Science Fiction Through Real Science 6 hours ago on
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Rewatch: “Hippocratic Oath” 8 hours ago on
- The Mandalorian Has His Work Cut Out For Him in Chapter 2: “The Child” 8 hours ago on