This list is by no means comprehensive; feel free to add to it in the comments. Happy Thanksgiving to all our readers in the United States. To our international readers, sorry for the light posting, but we’re busy gorging on turkeys and such, and can’t be bothered to get up off the couch to blog. We hope you can manage. Thanks to all for reading.
• No robot uprising (so far)
• No zombie infection, either (again, for now)
• The FDIC
• Lasers (sharks not included)
• BitTorrent (for Linux distros, of course)
• That the inexorable passage of time brings us ever closer to the return of Battlestar Galactica.
• That, no matter what else may divide us, we’re all in agreement on the one thing that really matters: Han shot first.