This list is by no means comprehensive; feel free to add to it in the comments. Happy Thanksgiving to all our readers in the United States. To our international readers, sorry for the light posting, but we’re busy gorging on turkeys and such, and can’t be bothered to get up off the couch to blog. We hope you can manage. Thanks to all for reading.
• No robot uprising (so far)
• No zombie infection, either (again, for now)
• Jonathan Coulton
• The FDIC
• Lasers (sharks not included)
• BitTorrent (for Linux distros, of course)
• That the inexorable passage of time brings us ever closer to the return of Battlestar Galactica.
• Creative Commons
• Book giveaways
• Sexy times in space
• Free bar food in NYC
• Cory Doctorow
• That, no matter what else may divide us, we’re all in agreement on the one thing that really matters: Han shot first.
• Lawrence Lessig
• That Toby’s
back home and doing well . Hm. Seems we spoke too soon. Get better right quick, T.