We are thrilled to announce the 2015 edition of Some of the Best from Tor.com, an anthology of twenty-one of our favorite short stories, novelettes, and novellas, selected from the nearly fifty stories we published this year. Of course, you can always read these—and all other—Tor.com stories for free whenever you’d like, but starting today the 2015 anthology will be available world-wide as a single, easy to read, free mini ebook!
To get your copy—available in pdf, epub, and mobi/prc formats—simply register for our site, log in, and head below for the download links!
These stories were acquired and edited for Tor.com by Ellen Datlow, Claire Eddy, Carl Engle-Laird, Liz Gorinsky, David G. Hartwell, Patrick Nielsen Hayden, Beth Meacham, Marco Palmieri, and Ann VanderMeer. Each story is accompanied by an original illustration.
Some of the Best of Tor.com 2015
Table of Contents
- “Ginga” Daniel José Older
- “Damage” David D. Levine
- “The Language of Knives” Haralambi Markov
- “The Shape of My Name” Nino Cipri
- “The Museum and the Music Box” Noah Keller
- “Ballroom Blitz” Veronica Schanoes
- “The Ways of Walls and Words” Sabrina Vourvoulias
- “The Pauper Prince and the Eucalyptus Jinn” Usman T. Malik
- “Elephants and Corpses” Kameron Hurley
- “Waters of Versailles” Kelly Robson
- “Islands off the Coast of Capitola, 1978” David Herter
- “Fabulous Beasts” Priya Sharma
- “Please Undo this Hurt” Seth Dickinson
- “Variations on an Apple” Yoon Ha Lee
- “Tear Tracks” Malka Older
- “Some Gods of El Paso” Maria Dahvana Headley
- “The Log Goblin” Brian Staveley
- “Schrödinger’s Gun” Ray Wood
- “At the End of Babel” Michael Livingston
- “Thyme Fiend” Jeffrey Ford
- “Oral Argument” Kim Stanley Robinson
Creating this short list was a very difficult process. To see all our original fiction publications, please visit our prose index. I would like to thank our authors, editors, artists, and readers for making this a fantastic year of fiction for us.
Download your free ebook at the links below by right-clicking and selecting “Save As”.
Remember, you must be logged into Tor.com to access the links—you can register here!