For the next two weeks, Humble Bundle is working with a cross-section of publishers to try out a Pay What You Can ebook sale. This promotion features eight amazing literary works from a prodigious league of award-winning authors, including Cory Doctorow, Neil Gaiman, Lauren Beukes, Paolo Bacigalupi, and more.
The books included are:
- Pirate Cinema by Cory Doctorow, an intense story of youthful techno-defiance
- Pump Six and Other Stories by Paolo Bacigalupi, a hard-hitting collection of 11 impactful stories
- Zoo City by Lauren Beukes, an alternate Earth mystical science fiction tale
- Invasion: The Secret World Chronicle by Mercedes Lackey, Steve Libby, Dennis Lee, and Cody Martin, a modern military superhero saga packed with bonus content
- Stranger Things Happen by Kelly Link, a delightful fantasy collection of 11 stories
- Magic for Beginners by Kelly Link, the cross-genre follow-up to Stranger Things Happen
If a buyer decides to pay more than the average price for the bundle, they will also receive:
- Old Man’s War by John Scalzi, a science fiction war epic
- Signal to Noise by Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean, an ethereal graphic novel of a man’s last days
All of the books are available completely DRM-free for a wide range of eBook readers, mobile devices, and desktop computers. All the books are available in PDF, ePub (open ebook standard), and MOBI (Amazon Kindle) formats.
Customers can optionally allocate a part (or all) of their purchase to three fantastic charities:
- The Electronic Frontier Foundation (Internet freedom non-profit)
- The Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America (writers advocacy non-profit)
- Child’s Play Charity (providing for kids in hospitals in the form of technology and games)