Tor.com blogger, fantasy writer, and insatiable reader Mari Ness makes her Tor.com short fiction debut with a beautifully told tale of complicated and conflicted love, a translation and transformation of a very old story that is sure to be familiar to every fan of folklore and history.
Read Snowmelt, a poem by Mari Ness.
- Alasdair Stuart Star Trek Has the Best Credit Sequences in All of SciFi Television 3 mins ago
- Elizabeth Bear 8 Forgotten SFF Classics of the ’70s and ’80s 2 hours ago
- Alex Brown Reading Children of Blood and Bone: Chapters 1-8 3 hours ago
- James Davis Nicoll There’s a Fine Line Between Theatre and Fantasy 4 hours ago
- P. Djeli Clark Read “A Dead Djinn in Cairo”, A Supernatural Alternate History from P. Djeli Clark 5 hours ago
- Stubby the Rocket Announcing the 2018 BSFA Award Finalists 1 day ago
- Christopher Golden and Tim Lebbon Six Standalone Fantasy Novels that Stand Out 3 days ago
- 8 Forgotten SFF Classics of the ’70s and ’80s 1 min ago on
- Gone to the Dogs: City by Clifford D. Simak 8 mins ago on
- Oathbringer Reread: Chapters Fifty-Eight and Fifty-Nine 9 mins ago on
- What Manga, Anime, and Japanese History Teaches Us About Loving Robots 11 mins ago on
- The Monster at the End of This Episode — Star Trek: Discovery’s “Saints of Imperfection” 29 mins ago on
- There’s a Fine Line Between Theatre and Fantasy 33 mins ago on
- The Monster at the End of This Episode — Star Trek: Discovery’s “Saints of Imperfection” 37 mins ago on