The inimitable zombie conjurer Sean Bieri is back with a series of cartoons depicting life on the scene. Check back each day of Zombie Week (Monday 9/13-Friday 9/17) for a new cartoon.
Fiction and Excerpts 
Series: Zombie Week
The inimitable zombie conjurer Sean Bieri is back with a series of cartoons depicting life at this week’s top destination for undead geeks, the San Diego Zombie Con. Check back each day of the con (Thursday 7/23-Sunday 7/26) for a new cartoon, and on Monday for the full set of six. Or, if you’re in San Diego, you can stop by either Tor.com’s (#1945) or Tor Books’ (#2649) booth at Comic Con International to get a printed version of all six cartoons. Enjoy the con, and keep an eye on your brains.
Series: San Diego Zombie Con
We’re thrilled to be working again with the talented and hysterical Sean Bieri, who first came to Tor.com as part of the Better Zombies Through Physics team. Now we’re publishing Sean’s solo work, on a series of holiday-themed zombie comics we’re calling The 12 Days of Zombie Christmas. Come back every morning between December 22nd, 2008 and January 2nd, 2009 for a new look at how the undead spend their holidays.
Series: 12 days of zombie
Join us for chills, thrills, and pulse-pounding scientific breakthroughs as we embark on a tour of the Quantum Zombie, Inc. facility, courtesy of a guy who bears a striking resemblance to famed scientist and cat-lover Erwin Schrödinger. Hijinks, hilarity, and an abundance of felines await you in “Better Zombies Through Physics.”
Series: Better Zombies Through Physics
- Sarah Tolf Apply For the Tor Books Fall 2020 Virtual Internship Program 10 mins ago
- Alex Brown Processing Grief in Helene Dunbar’s Prelude for Lost Souls 55 mins ago
- Matthew Baker Read an Excerpt From Matthew Baker’s Why Visit America 2 hours ago
- Noah Berlatsky The Evil Dead Reboot: Stealing Sam Raimi’s Soul 3 hours ago
- Charlie Jane Anders Never Say You Can’t Survive: Hold On To Your Anger. It’s a Storytelling Goldmine 4 hours ago
- Liberty Hardy The Gideon the Ninth Reread: Chapters 35 and 36 4 hours ago
- C.L. Polk Read an Excerpt From C.L. Polk’s The Midnight Bargain 5 hours ago
- Malazan Re-read of the Fallen: Midnight Tides, Chapter Nine 1 min ago on
- Eliminating Blackface Doesn’t Start By Pretending It Didn’t Happen 2 mins ago on
- Rhythm of War Read-Along Discussion: Chapters Four and Five 26 mins ago on
- Rhythm of War Read-Along Discussion: Chapters Four and Five 32 mins ago on
- Rhythm of War Read-Along Discussion: Chapters Four and Five 55 mins ago on
- Saving the Lost: Quests, Signs, and Unclear Instructions in The Silver Chair 1 hour ago on
- Subterreanean Press Announces New Connie Willis Novella 1 hour ago on