Iron Fist‘s San Diego Comic-Con panel opened with Jeph Loeb leading the crowd in a chant while brandishing a foam Iron Fist, before making a Mr. Miyagi reference that we’re in no mood to process. Jessica Henwick, who plays Colleen Wing, came out and took the Iron Fist away from him.
With that out of the way, the rest of the cast and new IF showrunner M. Raven Metzner came out and dropped some footage and some exciting teases for Season Two. Click through for highlights!
- We’re getting Season 2 on September 7th!
- Season Two will add Simone Messick’s Misty Knight!
- This season’s choreography has been overseen by Clayton Barber of Black Panther, so the clunkiness of the first season will hopefully be a thing of the past. (Also, it sounds like Finn Jones has done all of his stunts this time around!) The second season will center on Manhattan’s Chinatown to parallel Harlem and Hell’s Kitchen from Luke Cage and Daredevil respectively, which will hopefully add to a sense of place.
- As if all of that wasn’t enough, Jessica Henwick told fans to look forward to Misty Knight and Colleen Wing teaming up to form the Daughters of the Dragon!
- Showrunner M. Raven Metzner says he’s taking us to K’un L’un! Part of Season Two will travel to the Hidden City.
- And finally… Alice Eve is playing Typhoid Mary!
No full trailer as of yet, but rest assured we will share them as they come out.