Begun, the Star Wars: The Last Jedi marketing push has. The internet has been swarmed with images of new toys, from Han Solo in carbonite vs. Jabba the Hutt Hot Wheels cars (seriously) to BB-8’s new evil nemesis BB-9. Interestingly, a number of Supreme Leader Snoke figures have also been revealed, from a cartoony POP figurine to a much more realistic action figure. Except that the latter doesn’t look so much like the shadowy villain of The Force Awakens and more like a bunch of other things…
Spoiler warning: If you don’t want to see Snoke in all of his fabulousness, don’t look.
1. Hugh Hefner. Look at that robe.
2. One of the Golden Girls’ paramours.
3. Ed Harris in Westworld.
4. Ed Harris in Snowpiercer. The train just. kept. going. with him on it.
6. Zombie Aang.
7. Zombie Oberyn Martell after getting his head crushed. LOOK AT THOSE GOLDEN ROBES.
8. Zombie Obi-Wan Kenobi?! What does Google Image Search know that we don’t…
9. Mason Verger in Hannibal: