This spectacularly creative fan came up with their own Nimona costume for their office Halloween party. Nimona’s creator Noelle Stevenson must be over the moon!
Today’s roundup also includes Hulk vs. The Thing, Dickens hanging out with Poe, and books with “girls” in the title!
- Stan Lee answers the eternal question. Who would win in a fight: The Hulk or The Thing?
- The recent demolition of Ray Bradbury’s home was responsible for this Omni story, “The House Had Eyes.”
- Behold the cover of the newest Lois McMaster Bujold novella, Penric and the Shaman:
- SFFWorld counts down to Halloween in this interview with Paul Tremblay!
- Speaking of Halloween, we’re sure you need these ten books with creepy dolls in them.
- You know that Charles Dickens and Edgar Allan Poe met, right? And that Dickens had a bird that inspired “The Raven”?
- Sad that there’s no more Black Mirror to watch? This reading list will cure what ails you.
- Over on Reddit’s r/books, the monthly book club pick is Catherynne M. Valente’s Radiance.
- Emily St. John Mandel has a very important question to ask us all: why do so many books have “girl” in the title?
- Brent Weeks had an AMA over on Reddit, and talked about giving fans their own space.
- Check out the photos for this month’s Children of Lovecraft reading!