We know you’re still analyzing every detail of the new The Force Awakens poster, but that’s not the only cool Star Wars visual on the Internet today. Did you know about these obscure (and in some cases WTF) posters? And then there’s Where’s the Wookiee?, a wonderfully geeky illustrated book for kids and adults. Artist Ulises Farinas applies his signature style, creating intricate scenes with countless denizens of the Star Wars universe, in which Chewbacca manages to camouflage quite well. There’s a reason he evaded the Empire for so long!
Afternoon Roundup brings you an Othello match-up you’ll want to check out, Wes Anderson’s next stop-motion project, and the Bible’s Mary gets her own movie!
- Video games, #SaveDelphine, and Tatiana Maslany rocking a fan’s T-shirt at the Orphan Black PaleyFest panel.
- David Oyelowo and Daniel Craig, making better Shakespeare choices than the majority of British actors.
- Have you been watching Joshua Cohen write a novel with the Internet watching over his shoulder?
- Plus, get in the mood for Halloween with these 12 haunting American short stories.
- If you love dogs and liked Fantastic Mr. Fox, then you’re in luck.
- Big praise from io9 for The Final Girls and its meta-horror smartness.
- What we’re unclear on is if this movie about Mary, mother of Jesus, is historical or modern-day…
- Now you finally have no excuse not to watch My Neighbor Totoro.
- Count on CollegeHumor to bring us the depressing truth of the real future of 2015: