Wonderful New York Comic-Con-goer @ shared what may be the greatest tribute to J.R.R. Tolkien we’ve ever seen! Also? All you procrastinating-type people who don’t have a Halloween costume yet? Here’s your Halloween costume. You’re welcome. We want the streets of this nation to run grey with sexy Gandalfs!
Afternoon Roundup brings news from Westeros, celebrates an honor for John Williams, and the new trailer for Pride and Prejudice and Zombies!
- There’s a new Red Priestess coming to the Seven Kingdoms!
- TIME BANDITS TV SERIES.
- Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Costuming.
- John Williams is the first composer to be honored with an AFI Lifetime Achievement Award!
- Code monkey drama Halt and Catch Fire will return for a third season!
- Former Kaiju warrior Ron Perlman will also be finding Fantastic Beasts! But will he bring the gold shoes he wore in Pacific Rim? Please?
- Let’s just hope a zombie eats the hell out of that cad Willoughby.
- Will The Last Witch Hunter be a critical hit?
- Andy Warhol would approve of this Star Wars-themed Campbell’s Soup ad: