This is both the bossest van in all of van history, and also the greatest toy ever crafted by human hands. In fact, we’re not even convinced this was made by human hands. We think this toy is just pure concentrated Force, converted into plastic and extruded into a van shape, with the image of Han Solo already emblazoned upon it.
Afternoon Roundup brings you the science of The Martian, an explanation for Loki’s absence from a certain superhero sequel, and the director’s cut of an iconic literary work!
- OK, seriously, everyone’s seen The Martian by now, right? Now you can go inside The Hermes!
- And here’s some behind-the-scenes information on the creation of Mars. Um, for the movie. We don’t have any behind-the-scenes info on the creation of the real-life Mars. Yet.
- Loki was just too good a villain to be in Age of Ultron.
- “J.R.R. Tolkien’s kid catches shit, but he just wants to protect his father’s work. Same thing.” This is a real quote about the legacy of Manos: The Hands of Fate. You want to read this article.
- In the extended cut, we actually get to see Enkidu’s love affair with Gilgamesh during their time in the Houses of Healing. Oh, plus they meet a monkey!
- Here are ten cool facts about the mad scientist and the sane monster who kicked off science fiction.
- When Michael Jackson battles Michael Jackson, we all win.
- NORM!(an Reedus).