OK, there’s a lot to unpack here. Apparently the people behind the WB Studios tour decided it was perfectly cool to prop up a dead Dobby in a glass case, because you want people on the tour to burst into unending tears before they’re allowed to go on to the Bug Bunny exhibit or whatever. But, because Harry Potter fans are amazing, people have been leaving socks. For Dobby’s corpse. To free him.
We may need a minute.
Morning Roundup brings you deep thoughts on Lex Luthor’s motivations, an argument for Rick Sanchez’ scientific method, and so much Mars!
- So has everyone seen The Martian yet? If not, get to the theater! It’s really great. And we’d like to discuss scientific accuracy!
- And look at how it fits into Ridley Scott’s career arc!
- And compare the book with the movie!
- And talk about getting our asses to Mars!
- And finally, here’s an update on the Curiosity Rover.
- Cans? Where we’re going, we won’t need cans.
- Please, George Miller, don’t worry about which Mad Max movie to shoot next. We want both of them, we assure you.
- Are you tired of Dracula? Does the Wolfman leave you yawning? Here’s a roundup of 31 obscure monsters, one for each day of The Best Month Of The Year.
- Jesse Eisenberg gets right to the heart of his new character.
- Is Rick Sanchez the ideal scientist? Is he a scientist at all?