Horror pin-up enthusiasts Coffin Cuties shared this fabulous photoshop of three generations of Morticia Addams on Instagram, and we can think of few better ways to usher in the month-that-is-mostly-just-Halloween-as-far-as-we’re-concerned, than staring at Morticia Addams. We’ll warn you that some of the Coffin Cuties’ stuff is NSFW, depending on where you happen to W.
Afternoon Roundup wants to take you to Mars, but promises not to leave you there. Also George R.R. Martin rhapsodizes about the Red Planet, and Rick & Morty offer relief from a modern nerd problem.
- Will the film of The Martian be better than the book? Some think it won’t have to work too hard to achieve that.
- George R. R. Martian, amirite?
- We weren’t sure before, but now we’re excited for The Force Awakens.
- Some thoughts on Reboot Fatigue, and the cure for said fatigue that is Rick & Morty!
- Who knew there were so many ghosts to bust?
- Vin Diesel continues to bring D&D to the masses!
- It looks like we may never get Terminator: Ryvylatyn.
- OK, this is great, but can we go over what Halt and Catch Fire means again?
- Alien 5? Prometheus sequels? Let’s try to sort out the contents of Ridley Scott’s mind.