Did you see last night’s Supermoon/Blood Moon? It’s all over social media… but only one user noticed a distinct shape in the moon! Clearly the Blood Moon is the best way for E.T. to get home. After all, this kind of lunar event hasn’t happened in 30 years or more, and E.T. came out in 1982… we may be on to something!
Afternoon Roundup brings you Jessica Jones’ wakeup call, a celebration of the Force in baby boomers, and a hypothetical Spider-Gwen trailer!
- In honor of the Blood Moon, Carrie Vaughn wrote a bit of flash fiction starring Kitty Norville!
- With Ancillary Mercy coming out next week, B&N Sci-Fi lists four things they’ll miss about the Imperial Radch trilogy.
- Check out this fascinating profile of middle-aged Star Wars fans.
- Say it ain’t so, Vin Diesel!
- And Dismaland prepares to close its doors.
- Cue Professor X/Wolverine father/son montage? Does this mean Magneto is Wolverine’s other daddy?
- So, is this teaser proof that Jessica Jones is an AU Breaking Bad spinoff?
- Is there something to “Avada Kedavra” versus “abracadabra”?
- Vulture stitched together footage of Emma Stone in The Amazing Spider Man, Easy A, and Birdman to give us Spider-Gwen!