We can only imagine how much fun Beast would have in the Beast’s library! And can you just imagine them dancing together while Mrs. Potts sings? Artist Alex Solis has created an entire series called Icons Unmasked, and they’re all inventive and adorable. Go check them out!
Morning Roundup takes you back to the Fury Road, gives a sad update on a Terry Gilliam project, and discovers that all the writers in the world are having amazing conversations this week!
- The heroics of the Fury Road video game are defined by dreams, not bodies.
- Weaveworld! On TV!
- In which Britain once again takes a U.S.A.-type thing and makes it better.
- You’re right, Vulture. Skyping with Tom Hardy should absolutely be a reality show.
- Terry Gilliam’s The Man Who Killed Don Quixote has been delayed again, for a truly terrible reason.
- Kate Beaton!!!
- Here are some nominees for the title “Best Episode of The Clone Wars“.
- Ken Liu talks to Lightspeed!
- And Ilana C. Myer talks to SF Signal!
- Man, there are a ton of authors having interesting conversa…wait a minute! Is that Seth Dickinson talking with Kameron Hurley?
- On the editorial side of thing, Here’s Bill Campbell, the publisher of Mothership and Stories for Chip!
- And finally, this Honest Trailer for Peter Pan takes a seriously creepy turn: