Well, until you have to put them on mail, and then lose them forever. That’s the catch-22 of such pretty special-edition stamps—you don’t want to use them! You could always buy two sets of these Royal Mail Star Wars: The Force Awakens stamps. But how come BB-8 doesn’t get his own stamp?? (Hat-tip to Laughing Squid.)
Afternoon Roundup brings you new Pluto images, a comprehensive ranking of every Doctor Who story, and Aliette de Bodard ranting about evil empires!
- Guillermo del Toro insists Pacific Rim 2 is still happening!
- Get a load of the solid cast for Marvel and Netflix’s Luke Cage.
- New Horizons sends back a stunning, backlist panorama of Pluto.
- Know someone who hates speculative fiction? Prove them wrong!
- In case you were wondering, Tom Hiddleston has no qualms about nudity.
- Technically it’s half a rant…
- How Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows makes up for some of its history.
- Has Doctor Who disappointed you in the same way that it disappointed io9?
- Sean Bean died for our sins. Here is a GIF compendium of every death.
- Apparently man can move Mountains: