Finder of awesome things Cory Doctorow shared this, the awesomest thing. We’re assuming somebody called Threepio “Goldenrod” a few too many times, and he was like, “I am fluent in over 6 million forms of communication, but I’m going to pretend I can’t read a ‘No Smoking’ sign in any of them.”
Morning Roundup brings you news of the Sorcerer Supreme, a plea to level up in Super Mario Maker, and a case for a new Bond.
- Wired writer Charley Locke has never seen a Star War. This lapse will be rectified over the next few weeks, with accompanying blog posts about the experience.
- Soooo….her relationship with Doctor Strange will be complicated by time travel?
- Dan Harmon apologizes to Douglas Adams for all the theft.
- Comics and the creator-owned-work revolution.
- Looking to add to your “terrible cult film” shelf?
- Hmmm…while we’re certainly fans of cill, a pyramid of Bowsers still sounds like a good idea.
- Straining your eyes because the internet? Perhaps a saint can help!
- Jill Pantozzi talks about breaking up with pop culture.
- Set Theory backfire!
- Are you looking for a fast-food-hating metal band with a McDonalds-meets-GWAR aesthetic and lots of references to Soylent Green
- Look, we loooove Tom Hardy, but please can we make this happen?