Be careful what you put on traffic signs—you just might get some superheroes who take traffic directions very literally! Or clever people who pose for an adorable photo, either way. This photo popped up on IGN last year, but a recent resurgence on Imgur brought it to our attention, and we think it’s just great.
Afternoon Roundup brings you an entirely new
Awesome Cosmic Mix, NASA getting into the space video biz, and “The Bloody Hand” casting news!
- Game of Thrones casts another Cersei… sort of.
- Check out the cover for the new Expanse novel, Babylon’s Ashes!
- And maybe listen to the Guardians of the Galaxy cartoon soundtrack, while you’re at it.
- Jeff Lemire talks about an android kid outrunning bounty hunters in space in Descenders.
- Are you ready to watch all the hi-def space footage??
- How liking Return of the Jedi but hating the Ewoks is a metaphor for feminist criticism.
- Watch the trailer for Hardcore, the first sci-fi action film shot entirely from the hero’s POV—and of course it’s Sharlto Copley: