Here in the U.S., we use the Rose Bowl (we understand it’s a football game?) as an excuse to parade fabulous flower floats through the streets of beautiful downtown Pasadena. Over in Zundert, Netherlands, the townsfolk used a parade of flowers to celebrate their hometown boy Vincent Van Gogh! You can see shots from the parade, plus some great making-of footage here!
Morning Roundup gives you the secrets behind the Infinity Stones, the purtiest space capsule we’ve ever laid eyes on, and writing advice from Ursula Le Guin!
- Let’s face it: there’s no such thing as knowing too much about the Infinity Stones.
- Fun Fact: When Heloise and Abelard had a baby, they named him Astrolabe.
- Ugh we have a crush on the SpaceX Dragon Capsule but they don’t even know we exist…
- In your FACE, outside world!
- Of course Ursula Le Guin’s writing advice starts with, “Unlearn everything.”
- Here are five fabulous graphic novels you might have missed!
- OK, this is just a thought, but maybe if you’re making a movie with superheroes in it, you should, um, embrace the word “superhero”?
- NME puts forth a list of 21 films that should never be remade.
- A few of the many reasons cats rule the internet.
- Michael Fassbender has officially begun landing in haystacks!
- Elsa was originally meant to be the villain in Frozen, and now you can see the darker timeline where that became reality: