Should you need any more evidence that fantasy has come into the mainstream, check out this Vogue Italia spread for Valentino, shot by Fabrizio Ferri. We’re getting a very Game of Thrones vibe what with the crowns and gowns—definitely some Macbeth, too. Now all we need is to see some haute couture like this on the next season of Game of Thrones!
Afternoon Roundup brings you Peter Capaldi’s dream Doctor Who guest stars, hints about the world of The Incredibles 2, and the awesome light show captured by the ISS!
- How will Brad Bird make The Incredibles 2 in such a superhero-saturated society?
- In sequel news that we’re much warier about, Simon Kinberg is determined to “figure out” Fantastic Four 2, and Ridley Scott is finding the subtext of Prometheus 2.
- Greg van Eekhout talks Dragon Coast Book Bites with Fran Wilde!
- Clearly David Bowie needs to step into the TARDIS like yesterday.
- Yes, but have you ever seen the Aurora Borealis from above?
- Finding the “lit” in dystopian literature.
- Matt Damon seems pretty sure of how Jason Bourne would stack up against the Dark Knight.
- Inside the lost 1980s Dungeons & Dragons movie that Gary Gygax loved.
- Have you found the biggest Easter egg in Guardians of the Galaxy?
- How to break the fourth wall!