Artist Dan Hipp is a little worried about Finn. The people who have wielded that lightsaber in the past haven’t had the healthiest relationship with their limbs. But, at least the poor boy has a chorus of encouraging Force Ghosts? But on the other, um, hand, maybe they shouldn’t distract him while he’s fighting.
Morning Roundup brings you real talk with Samuel Delany, thoughts on the particular masculinity of stealth gaming, and an update on Mads Mikkelsen’s Rogue One character!
- Thomas Jane tells us what we can expect in The Expanse!
- Samuel R. Delany talks about science fiction, intersectionality, and fighting the ghosts of the literary.
- Is it Hannibal? Please say it’s Hannibal. Hannibal in space! It’ll be terrific.
- “Shooter masculinities close off possibilities, make an enemy out of the world; stealth masculinities place me firmly in the world and let me nurture it into something new.” Games writer Riley MacLeod considers the genderfluidity of stealth.
- Ranking the scientific accuracy of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew.
- A humble suggestion for some weekend movie-binging.
- OK, we know when The Venture Bros is coming back, which is great, but more importantly who do we have to talk to to get Doc Hammer and Jackson Publick a talk show already?
- Do you need a dialogue coach?
- We finally have a shot of our favorite mythical Christmas-based entity!