We love BB-8, but we wanted to make sure the galaxy’s greatest bounty hunter got some love today. The Dented Helmet shared this nefarious act of can stacking!
Morning Roundup brings you another innovation from J.K. Rowling, a look at the oeuvre of Keanu Reeves, and an inventive new way to read Stephen King!
- Do we have a filming date for Star Wars: Episode VIII?
- We’ll be getting two new books from Foz Meadows!
- How J.K. Rowling and the Connectivity of Twitter are changing the role of the author.
- “Even if I evolve into Terminator, I’ll still be nice to you,” says robot Philip K. Dick. We’re all doomed.
- Unfilmable books that should be filmed anyway!
- A reconsideration of Keanu Reeves.
- Do you remember Amazing Stories? Here are all the movies that, intentionally or not, serve as homages to that much-missed show.
- The works of Stephen King, in puzzle format.
- Helpful creative advice from that lovable cut-up, Søren Kierkegaard!
- Finally, a comparison of Hannibals!