Bob’s Burgers is no stranger to Game of Thrones: Last season saw Louise dreaming up a crossover full of cat-dragons and punny characters like Bobdor. Now, Imgur user CarlosDanger101 has bridged the two again, with his drawings of the inhabitants of Westeros and its surrounding lands in the style of the irreverent animated series. We especially like crazy-eyed Joffrey, and how Loras Tyrell looks a bit like Jimmy Junior. Check out the whole gallery, which features nearly every character. (Hat-tip to Nerdist for finding!)
Afternoon Roundup brings you the most unfilmable books, analysis of the literal and figurative middle of Mad Max: Fury Road, and Anthony Daniels being charmingly frank about Star Wars!
- We’ve got some potential frontrunners to play Shadow in Starz’s American Gods.
- Even C-3PO thinks all of the secrecy around the new trilogy is “ludicrous.”
- From The Heart Goes Last to Twelve Kings in Sharakhai, the speculative fiction you should be reading this month.
- Lots of Marvel Netflix casting news! Stephen Rider looks to be playing Blake Tower in Daredevil season 2, while Luke Cage brings on villain Cottonmouth and (potentially) bionic Misty Knight.
- Those Avengers sure know how to goof around.
- Geeky hair is a whole other level of cosplay skill.
- Fran Wilde wants fan art of the wings in Updraft!
- “How does your city eat?” is a vital question in worldbuilding.
- Just in time for your DVD/Blu-ray rewatch of Mad Max: Fury Road—the scene you need to pay the most attention to.
- Challenge accepted.
- A man left on Mars and a robot left on Earth aren’t all that different: