Cory Doctorow shared this fabulous piece of home decor! Tonio de Roover looked at the common sofa and asked: “How can this become awesome?” and answered that question by turning it into a magic carpet. Check out out more of de Roover’s work here!
Morning Roundup brings you the first of presumably all the accolades for Mad Max: Fury Road, all the praise for Andrew Garfield, and some hopeful findings from the world of television watching!
- The International Film Critics are confident that no masterpieces will squeak in between now and December. Frankly? So are we.
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Trillian, and feminist origin stories.
- Andrew Garfield did indeed deserve better.
- Hey! Here are some thoughts on the trolling of Terry Pratchett.
- Having made it safely through #JunkOff, have a #CuteOff!
- These findings about how television can change your brain are pretty hope-inducing…um, but what happens to your brain if all you watch is Hannibal and Rick & Morty? We’re, ah, asking for a friend.
- Using math to discover which songs will outlive us all!
- Adventures in movie foreshadowing.
- Behold the glory of nature in this GTA 5 wildlife documentary: