“During class today I accidentally wrote down HENRY V8 instead of Henry VIII,” artist hattedhedgehog wrote on Tumblr, “and so…” it led to this amazing mashup. So, clearly the next step is to see Henry’s wives, living and dead, as The Wives! Or would Anne Boleyn make a better Furiosa?
Afternoon Roundup brings you silent Star Wars characters who deserve spinoffs, Peter Capaldi’s Christmas special companion, and someone who truly understands the sadness of “The End.”
- River Song is bringing the Doctor a Christmas surprise…
- We’re not sure if these Disney voices as their characters are amazing or terrifying.
- Which up-and-coming star will play Art3mis in Steven Spielberg’s Ready Player One?
- B&N Sci-Fi reviews Tor.com Publishing’s first wave of novellas!
- Kevin Williamson remembers everything that Wes Craven taught him. Plus: The new Scream killer is unmasked.
- We are so onboard for a Lobot movie.
- Have the sweetest (and most surreal) of dreams with this life-size David Bowie pillow.
- You’re gonna need it, with this creepy early-3D animation that YouTube has discovered.
- The littlest bookworm is also the saddest!