Anyone notice something a little different about Wolverine? Something about his face looks fiercer, or like he’s been fused into an even more powerful character… That’s exactly what French artist Pierre-Marie Lenoir did with his “Fusions” series, in which he combines iconic superheroes with equally unmistakable Dragon Ball Z characters. Check out more mashups—we’re fans of his Batman and Robin—at his website! (Hat-tip to Nerd Approved for finding these.)
Afternoon Roundup brings you the truth behind Bill Murray’s Ghostbusters cameo, some lesser-known dystopian adaptations, and the loveliest way to get around!
- Don’t toy with our emotions, Vin Diesel!
- Now we know what Bill Murray can’t say no to.
- John Carpenter, Bruce Campbell, and more pay tribute to Wes Craven on Twitter.
- How cosplayers inspire Dragon Age‘s costume designs.
- Mad Max: Fury Road-themed Ubers!
- How Magic: The Gathering continues to hold its own in a video game-saturated world.
- You may not have ever thought of dystopian as “intimate,” but Z for Zachariah does the smaller-scale end-of-the-world story well.
- And here’s Chloe Moretz fighting off four lethal waves of attacks on Earth, only to prepare for… The 5th Wave!
- Finally, watch the Suicide Squad get reassembled into The Dirty Dozen: