On The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Melissa McCarthy shared this awesome photo of the female Ghostbusters cast and crew members—from script supervisor to hair to stunts! It’s an inspiring photo for women looking to break into Hollywood.
Afternoon Roundup brings you mouth-watering fantasy foods, Disney park character handbooks, and a lot more Anakins in the world!
- B&N Sci-Fi shares fantastic fantasy debuts to look out for in September, including three familiar titles!
- You were supposed to be the Chosen One, Anakin! You were supposed to unite the Jedi, not inspire 218 baby names.
- Much as we love to make Oregon Trail jokes, how do you write a video game that’s not dated?
- Gambit adds Lea Seydoux as its female lead.
- Turns out Kylo Ren is not a Sith! And is Rogue One digitally resurrecting Grand Moff Tarkin?
- These fantasy feasts from N.K. Jemisin, Diana Wynne Jones, and Saladin Ahmed would give you the ultimate food baby.
- Your belief in magic is a branding exercise.
- “If a park guest is eating food, Aladdin must always try to steal it from them.”
- It’s not a Farscape type of wormhole, but it’s a start.
- You’ve seen Tatiana Maslany play more clones than we can count, but have you heard her real voice when she’s not playing any of them?