Few things make us want to go back to school, but this teacher’s ingenious Harry Potter-themed classroom is one of them. Redditor 86thdj shared his wife’s handiwork, from the “fireplace” complete with Hogwarts letters to motivational posters for each house, to even a miniature plush Fluffy guarding papers to be shredded! (via Pleated-Jeans)
Morning Roundup brings you the neuroscience of reading great literature, Amanda Palmer’s latest performance art piece, and vintage VR!
- J.K. Rowling weighs in on that Dumbledore/Deathly Hallows theory.
- Pregnant Amanda Palmer surprised New York Public Library attendees with a (NSFW) tribute to the Verity statue.
- What Terry Pratchett, Dianna Wynne Jones, and Isaac Asimov taught us about parallel universes long ago.
- Spoilery speculation on which side Spidey takes in Civil War…
- In an age of burgeoning virtual reality, it’s worth looking at the failure of Nintendo’s Virtual Boy 20 years ago…
- Empire Magazine’s Resistance and First Order covers have us filled with all kinds of glee!
- Turn any photo into an emoji mosaic!
- This is your brain on Jane Austen.
- Patti Smith bids farewell to Aqua Teen Hunger Force in the way only she can: