If eyes are the windows into the soul, then what about eyelids? Artist Tal Peleg combines eyeshadow and watercolors in crazy-inventive pop culture tributes. As much as we cooed over Baymax cuddling a “hairy baby,” we were especially dazzled by the Little Prince set against the backdrop of space. (via Pleated-Jeans)
Morning Roundup brings you what movie dystopias get wrong about dictators, Deadpool burning DC, and more on cli-fi!
- You don’t know what the Planetary Society is? Let Bill Nye explain it to you through GIFs.
- The real question is, what kinds of rewards do these Mars frequent flyer miles earn us?
- Why the Capitol flaunting its wealth is the exact wrong thing for a dictatorship to do.
- Benjamin McKenzie acknowledges at least one way that Gotham season 1 went wrong.
- Trust Deadpool to be the one to call out DC Comics’ advertising department.
- What kind of science fiction will rise up to match climate change issues?
- “Oh, I didn’t ghost you; I got sucked into an alternate dimension!”
- Taking photos with Disney characters is so passé—try dubsmashing with them!