Oh man, Stan Lee will drop you. If only this was real! This shot of Stan Lee and Deadpool’s standoff is Photoshopped; Cinemex realized that the original is a still from The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Still, this means we can dream up an even more bonkers cameo for Deadpool!
Afternoon Roundup brings you the first look at Luke Skywalker in The Force Awakens, Brian K. Vaughan’s new series, and Game of Thrones endings ranging from environmental to shower-related!
- Lots of Star Wars news: Someone’s rocking the Ben Kenobi hermit look! Lucasfilm has learned its lesson about 10-year-old protagonists.And is Kylo Ren a fanboy villain?
- Do not question the logic of King Lear with Sheep, just go see it!
- Twitch playing Pokemon was one thing, but Dark Souls is something else entirely.
- Will Ned Stark wake up and it was all a dream?
- Paper Girls is being described as Stand By Me meets War of the Worlds.
- Tom Hardy is bringing 100 Bullets to the big screen.
- Air New Zealand’s latest safety video calls in the Men in Black. You had better already be dancing in your seat: