Do you want to be shiny? Do you want to be chrome? Do you want to ride eternal until such time as you are witnessed? Well, since we’re not living in a post-apocalyptic hellscape yet (just give it time!) might we suggest a Warboy Bandana? Created by Matthew “Gianteye” Borgatti they will help you simulate proper V-8 worship, and will probably get you into Valhalla.
Morning Roundup brings you the latest George R.R. Martin joint, Daredevil sheds his Catholic angst, and we celebrate the fandom of Back to the Future!
- Can George R.R. Martin unite those age-old enemies, Jocks and Nerds?
- Tom Hardy is the latest Nolan alum to adapt a Vertigo comic! When are we getting Ellen Page’s take on The Invisibles?
- In praise of happy Daredevil!
- Continuing the high art/low art conversation with with Kazuo Ishiguro!
- Where we’re going, we won’t need documentaries…wait, that doesn’t make any sense. We totally need a documentary about Back to the Future!
- And finally, have a ridiculously in-depth Star Wars commentary!