We love Daredevil’s new look! Uh, we mean, that’s totally not Daredevil, what were we thinking? SPX shared this Daredevil disguise created by Korea-based artist u-25t. The Kingpin might figure it out, but we’re sure at least Foggy Nelson will be fooled…
Morning Roundup brings you a precocious take on Fallout 3, a look back at the other other attempt at Fantastic Four…no, not The Incredibles, the Corman one! Man, why are there so many of these things? Plus some more serious thoughts on the ways race relates to fandom.
- “There was a rose at my father’s mouth, but that curse can be broken.” This deep reading of Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell looks at race, oppression, and what British fantasy can teach us about American history.
- We agree with io9’s list of the 50 most cringe-worthy moments in comic book movie history! But we would advise reading from bottom to top so you’ll be surprised by #1.
- So, who saw Fantastic Four over the weekend? Here’s an oral history of the Corman version, in case you need that sort of thing.
- Fallout 3: Baby Edit.
- OK, Deadpool is meta, fourth-wall-breaking, and openly omnisexual…but is he subversive?
- What can anime teach us about American Blackness?
- Finally, let’s all start our week by trying to be as cool as this lightsaber. Oh, wait, we forgot: there is no try.