Creating a tauntaun cookie seems like a cute idea. But then you slash its cookie belly open, and candy worms/intestines come spilling out all over your plate? You’ve just won your “marathon-both-Star-Wars-trilogies-before-heading-out-to-The-Force-Awakens party. Learn how to make your own doomed beasts here!
Morning Roundup brings you an avalanche of Star Wars! News from the Potterverse! Moral decisions in the world of Grand Theft Auto! And Neil Gaiman’s latest miracle!
- Colin Farrell should add the necessary grittiness to Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
- Can there be blasphemy in a Force-based religious framework? Whatever. BLASPHEMY.
- Of marvels and miracles.
- It’s even harder to be virtuous in GTA than it is in the real world…
- And speaking of gaming: Fun With Gender Roles!
- Where is the line between “fiction” and “outright hoax”? Here are ten books that laughed in that line’s face.
- What do you think an engineer looks like?
- Before there was Pixar, there was this rudimentary animation of a human hand.
- Alex Ross picks the Top 10 Alex Ross paintings by Alex Ross!
- As the deluge of reviews for the Fantastic Four reboot flood in, relive the previous reboot!