Illustrator Kevin Wada has given us all a great gift: Nightwing cosplaying as Ziggy Stardust! We do have two requests, though. First of all, we want more color! And second, um, please do this with every era of Bowie? Please?
Morning Roundup brings you a fun piece of Guardians of the Galaxy trivia, news of Community, and, um….news of Prometheus 2! Yay? Sure, we’ll go with yay.
- Guardians of the Babelfish!
- …and a movie, though? Get on that movie, dammit.
- This copyeditor’s heroic fight against Hollywood title-makers will restore your faith in humanity. Briefly.
- But…the wizard still comes from the moon, right?
- Oh, Prometheus. This gorgeous lunkhead of a movie will get a sequel, and hopefully it’ll have enough Fassbenderian awesomeness to justify itself.
- Daniel Dae Kim talks about science fiction’s unique opportunities for diversity.
- So you want to write a realistic alien?
- How Will Eisner’s Connie Rodd transcended the pin-up genre to teach preventive maintenance!
- Have you ever wondered what Bucky Barnes would sing at karaoke?
- “Peter Jackson keeps calling us, saying “Make it four hours!” …so I guess there’ll be a New Zealand edition…”