Like an adult version of sorting character into Hogwarts Houses, summing up our favorite fictional characters with Game of Thrones-style House Banners is just pure fun, and we commend artist Miguel Lokia for these inspired banners. While House Wayne’s “We Are the Night” motto is pretty fun, and House House’s “Not Lupus” is hilarious, we had to stay true to the fantasy roots here and highlight House Baggins. You can check out more of Lokia’s banners over at DeviantArt!
Morning Roundup brings you the dino-centric news you need, plus a potentially troubling update on what was, admittedly, already a fairly loose adaptation of a Washington Irving tale, and the best all-sheep theater production we’ve ever heard of.
- When Colin Trevorrow says “Jurassic World” he really means it.
- Well, wait, how do you have Sleepy Hollow without a Headless Horseman?
- Just one awesome example of Star Trek‘s dedication to diversity.
- Here are ten comics that are so good they don’t even need speech bubbles.
- The best use of Twitter today: #IfHogwartsWasAnHBCU.
- Slavoj Žižek analyzes the late Roddy Piper’s best sci-fi film, They Live.
- In which we sing the dark tragedy of Google+.
- This Star Trek parody is painful, but, maybe in the good way? How can we ever truly know the difference between “good” and “evil”?
- Would you like to know how many spiders are staring at you right now?
- Um, shouldn’t they change the title to King Shear?
- And speaking of sheep, here are a few whose acting is less “Shakespearian” and more “Dragon Ball”: