So this one will take a moment to explain. Over the weekend, Chris Pratt asked his Facebook followers to help him design a new cover photo, in exchange for dinner at Applebees! Obviously they responded immediately, by the hundreds, with works of Photoshop that inspired emotions including joy, disgust, terror, and utter euphoria. We especially loved Nathan More’s entry, but honestly you need to see all of them, because they are all uniquely beautiful. You can see the rest over on Facebook!
Morning Roundup brings you a whole new side to Bambi’s past, some helpful rats, news of Outlander, and an interview with David Mitchell!
- Meet the Marine behind Bambi!
- Ron Moore talks about all the changes sweeping into Season 2 of Outlander, like a chilly-yet-poetic Scottish wind.
- Oh, can we please get this as a complement to The X-Files’ return?
- Shipwreck writing 101.
- Great detective-ing 101.
- So many Batmans! Batmen? Batmans? We’re never sure how to pluralize that…
- David Mitchell talks about life as a geek/literary genius.
- Jack Kirby and the mysterious face on Mars.
- Wanna read an excerpt from David Bowie’s never-released autobiography?
- Edward Gorey! That’s it, just: Edward Gorey!
- We have it on good authority that rats are excellent chefs, but we had no idea they’re great at sniffing out bombs.
- Why yes we would like to be drift-compatible with LEGO thank you.