Four out of five doctors would probably tell you that getting a visit from your favorite geek culture characters does wonders for patients’ morale. Likely taking a page from Chris Evans and Chris Pratt, the all-female cast of the new Ghostbusters movie stopped by Tufts Medical Center’s Floating Hospital for Children, in their snazzy new costumes and proton packs!
Afternoon Roundup brings you the hitchbot we lost too soon, the SFF characters John Scalzi wanted to be, and a reminder of the appeal of standalone sci-fi movies.
- When Q*bert’s embarrassed to be in a movie, you know you’ve got a problem.
- Never fear, cherie, Channing Tatum is officially signed on as Gambit.
- So maybe we won’t have to watch Uncle Ben die once again?
- Well, that’s one thing Charles Wallace and Death have in common.
- This is the epitome of why we can’t have nice things.
- Why Ex Machina doesn’t need to have a sequel.
- Asa Butterfield and Britt Robertson will fall in love on Mars!
- Soylent 2.0 is bottled and ready for your consumption… yay?
- New AKA Jessica Jones logo, if that’s your sort of thing. (Logos, that is—of course we’re psyched for Jessica Jones.)
- Now THIS is how you make a trailer for a trailer (with some salty language, of course):