Forget headshots—the real fun thing to get autographed are collectors’ items like these vintage Star Wars Topps cards. Especially because Mark Hamill gets wonderfully snarky in signing them. (Poor Luke! But it’s so true.) Check out more at Comics Beat. Seriously, though, Hamill needs to record commentary for all of the Star Wars movies, even the one’s he’s not in!
Afternoon Roundup brings you animals that actually benefited from losing their superpowers, upcoming awesome speculative fiction, and how A Wrinkle in Time changed sci-fi forever!
- J.J. Abrams literally broke his back for Star Wars fans!
- It is so hot, we would take any pop culture character as popsicles… but Adventure Time is a great place to start.
- Are we looking at eight seasons of Game of Thrones?
- In case you needed more reason to pick up The Dark Forest, The End of All Things, or The House of Shattered Wings…
- The Leftovers season 2 is looking for a Miracle!
- What the failure to cover Attack on Titan says about the comics industry.
- We’re a day late, but here’s a bevy of Supernatural #TBTs!
- “There was no one like Meg Murry before Meg Murry.”
- In light of Jupiter Ascending, Yahoo! is revisiting the soggy mess that is Waterworld.
- Who would have thought being unable to fly or regenerate limbs would be a good thing?
- Ever wanted to know what Google employees create during the 20% of their time they’re allowed to work on creative projects? Nat & Lo will tell you in their new YouTube series: