Who rule the stained glass equivalent of BarterTown? Why, Master Glasster of course! Nerd Approved shared this gorgeous R2-D2/Tiffany glass mashup, which is available in Master Glasster’s Etsy shop, along with a beautiful glass TARDIS, and art inspired by Avatar and Pokemon.
Morning Roundup brings you the future of viewing pleasure, an awesome British rock/Pluto connection, and Neil Gaiman’s time-tested cure for writer’s block!
- Joffrey Baratheon, ardent feminist.
- Should…should someone tell Ted Cruz that Rorschach isn’t a superhero? Since for some terrifying reason that’s not obvious?
- Netflix merrily brings us one step closer to Infinite Jest.
- OK, so Brian May decided that being a rock star wasn’t enough, became an astrophysicist, and helped compile the first New Horizons images of Pluto? Why are British musicians so much cooler than everyone else?
- We’re assuming this has something to do with Ichabod Crane until we’re told otherwise.
- Behold the geekery of Alton Brown!
- The Guardian attempts to capture the collective of will-o-the-wisps and faerie dust that call themselves Tilda Swinton.
- Some practical cures for writer’s block.
- Hunter S. Thompson somehow seems more real as a cartoon than as a human…