So long as the Internet exists, there will be headscratching crossover cosplay, like these amazing PokeRangers who must have entertained everyone they came across at Otakon. Click through for a bevy of amusing photos, from them goofing around to even posing for a fake movie poster. (Interesting how Magikarp is the clear leader, even over Mega Charizard X.) Forget the Power Rangers reboot, this is the movie that children of the ’90s demand.
Afternoon Roundup brings you #NewHarryPotterBooks, the most epic entry in summer TV programming, and Disney princes you may not want to be part of your world!
- Do you love Chopped? Do you love watching swords get forged? Then you really should be watching Forged in Fire.
- By the same token, find out what the most badass fictional weapon of all time is.
- So… Warner Bros has decided to mimic the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
- We can’t decide which we want to read more, Harry Potter and the Fault in Our Scars or Harry Potter and the Channing of Tatum.
- Brooms up for the first-ever European Quidditch Games!
- It’s only fair that the Disney princes get the uncanny valley treatment as well.
- We’ve been thinking about dinos a lot this week, so this seemed fitting.
- #TBT medieval fashion accessory must-have, the houppelande.
- Ever wonder how Hot Toys gets their figures so meticulously accurate? Check out their process: