Autocorrect is usually pretty infuriating, but every once in a while it yields something wonderful. James Chapman typed Game of Thrones‘ character names into his phone, and then illustrated the results, he may have succeeded in the nigh-impossible task of making GoT fun again. Check out Santa Stark, Throne Greyhound, and Karl Frogs here!
Morning Roundup brings you thoughtful meditations on fandom, news of The Defenders, plus a road trip on the Enterprise, a pocket-sized Cumberbatch, and a shiny new Star Trek character!
- We’re getting Jessica Jones this year…
- …and possibly a solo Punisher show?
- We can’t wait for LexCorp Industries to go public!
- Who owns Han Solo?
- A solid plan to get us to Kepler 542b.
- A look at Marvel’s hip-hop variant covers, and the larger arguments around diversity in comics.
- Kafka on the Shore gets an eerie stage adaptation!
- How to make a modern monster.
- The Satanic Temple found a fun, presumably-legally-binding way to keep protesters away from their new Baphomet statue.
- Do you need a Sherlock for your home or office?
- Simon Pegg swoons over Idris Elba just like the rest of us.
- Celebrate the return of Bloom County with these ten facts!
- Learn more about the herculean effort to document every single change ever made to the Star Wars trilogy, and check out some of the
misguided choices why why WHYYYYedits below: