Forget multiple universes and Battleworld—what really unites all the members of the Marvel Universe are the fictional businesses that make up their lives, superpowered and not. Empire Flippers (via The A.V. Club) has created this impressive infographic mapping every tech company, restaurant, and newspaper across the United States that has played a role in Marvel Comics. (Does that mean no Avengers shawarma place?) Start planning your road trips accordingly…
Afternoon Roundup brings you a partnership between Elon Musk and Stephen Hawking for our own good, how time travel (sort of) led to Rogue One, and an exhaustive list of every time Lois Lane has discovered Clark Kent’s identity!
- The Winds of Winter isn’t the only delayed SFF sequel that readers are champing at the bit for.
- If all of these minds are telling us not to create Skynet, we probably shouldn’t create Skynet.
- Mark Hamill is back as the Joker, Chris Pine might be in Wonder Woman, and Channing Tatum to exit Gambit? And what’s up with Hugh Jackman and Twitter?
- Godzilla and “bring your kids to work day”!
- Why Amy Schumer dressing up as Slave Leia is nothing new.
- Just how dark is AKA Jessica Jones going to get?
- Gary Whitta’s 10-year-old self must be so psyched right now.
- Poor Lois.
- This video is so great, we don’t even care that it’s vertical: