Baby Grant’s dad decided to create a magical, Yoshirrific, coin-filled Mario Kart-themed nursery! That is some A+ Dad-ing, Father-of-Baby-Grant! You can check out the whole build process here. And presumably once Grant becomes a moody teen, he can remodel the room to honor Castlevania…
Morning Roundup compares Fury Roads to Genysises, looks back at the impactful history of a font, and suggests some deeply depressing cartoons for all the grownup to enjoy.
- As we barrel towards the middle of summer, io9 looks at what’s worked and what really, really hasn’t in this year’s would-be blockbusters.
- We assumed that Marvel can afford a time machine at this point. Were we mistaken?
- If you live in Brooklyn and want to watch Mallrats for free, you’re in luck!
- It turns out Batman: The Animated Series had a ridiculously deep bench when it came to its vocal talents.
- These are, indeed, ten great animated films, but from Bambi’s mom’s death to the entire planet’s death, this list is filled with downers…
- We can all haz Impact.
- Bill S. Preston, Esq. will bring us the true adventures of Frank Zappa!
- Here are a few of Stanley Kubrick’s favorite things!
- Monica Byrne wants to make pop culture less boring!
- Honestly? We’ll be first in line for Dayman v. Nightman: The Motion Picture.