Josh Lynch has done us all a great service with his Dogs of the Marvel Universe series. While they are all very good dogs yes they are, this Iron Chihuahua just slightly edged out Ghost Rider Doberman, because, well, look at him! He’s got a martini! He thinks he’s people. You can see all of the adorable dogs (and one nefarious cat!) here.
Morning Roundup brings you another view of Ant-Man, another view of Jar-Jar, and some of the most gorgeous movies ever to grace the screen.
- A tale of two ants!
- OK, would this have been better or worse? We really…we’re just at a loss here.
- The power of the internet is revealed through these projects-gone-viral! The internet loses points from us because it resulted in Pixels.
- But wait! We’re not done badmouthing Adam Sandler’s latest contribution to the filmmaking arts! Here are five movies that, while execrable, will probably give you a better cinematic experience than Pixels.
- But what of Baywatch Nights?
- Oh, no, that’s cool. We don’t ever need to sleep again.
- Check out this fun list of the most visually striking movies of all time featuring appearances by The Fall, 2001, and Douglas Trumbull!
- On the one hand, accurate onscreen hacking is great! But on the other hand, we’re pretty sure accurate onscreen hacking is a sign of the Apocalypse.
- And finally, what better way to start a new week than with Yakety Max?