Stephen Colbert is easing himself back into America’s consciousness with a series of lunch break conversations! To inaugurate the webseries, he posed as Galactus, as one does. Not content with distracting you from your work in only one way, he’s also released a text-based adventure game! Your character is a handsome gentleman named Stephen Colbert, and you are trapped in a closet…or is it Narnia?
Morning Roundup brings you an alternate insect, a glimpse of the future, and facts about the unicorns of the sea!
- We could have had a very different Ant-Man!
- We’re one step closer to the future Star Trek promised us! Now, if only we could achieve cultural harmony and demolish class distinctions…
- Clevelanders can now enjoy the splendor of a new American park!
- Unfortunately, as young Arthur pulls the sword from the stone, it flies from his grasp and impales Sir Kay, Merlin, and half a dozen other bystanders. But there may yet be hope…did Merlin warg into Archimedes at the last moment?
- There goes a narwhal!
- GO INSIDE THE LIBRARY OF BABEL.
- A thoughtful article on opinion and fact, which makes excellent rhetorical use of Doctor Who.
- Now, bask in this amazing fan-edit of William Shatner’s cover of Pulp’s class-consciousness-classic “Common People”: