It stands to reason that if giant marshmallow robot/caretaker Baymax is bouncy enough to cushion your fall when you jump out of windows, he would make a pretty sweet bed, too. If you agree, DeNA Shopping has got your number, with its “Baymax Stuffed Animal Sofa Sofa Bed BAYMAX Bed.” You can flop on it, lay it down flat or propped up against the wall to give you a hug… This is Baymax’s truest form.
In today’s Afternoon Roundup, Mr. Robot goes beyond stereotypical onscreen hacking, scientists review Ant-Man very literally, and Jar-Jar tells all!
- Ursula K. Le Guin, Portland writer and fire-breather.
- For all those who find it most relaxing to pretend they’re on Star Trek.
- Now we’re imagining Jar-Jar Binks doing the “Thriller” dance…
- Presenting, female video game characters with more average bodies!
- Yes, but how were the ants?
- Study whale snot with Sir Patrick Stewart!
- That said, it would be amusing to see Elliot do the “I’m in!” montage.
- We are so behind Leia the Huttslayer.
- This is the real motivation Harry needed against Voldemort, not the ghosts of his parents cheering him on: