We were already onboard with Instagram artist Ghidaq al-Nizar making #nowastecoffee art, transforming the grounds and stains into tiny masterpieces. But then he had to go and make Hogwarts, complete with tiny Hagrid and tinier Harry! (Hat-tip to PopSugar for spotting this.)
Afternoon Roundup brings you your new Arthur cuddling Excalibur, Brian Michael Bendis gushing over AKA Jessica Jones, and Batman v Superman v Facebook!
- What’s stopping Guillermo del Toro from calling it Pacific Rim 2: Maelstrom?
- Wait, Charlie Hunnam, you’re supposed to ride to Avalon at the end of the movie, not beforehand!
- “Faithful and lively” and “cracklin’ noir” all sounds good to us.
- Fox nabs the Independence Day 2 screenwriter to adapt Brandon Sanderson’s The Reckoners series.
- The Terminator dilemma: when to admit a franchise is dead.
- Lookit The Voice, letting their geek flag fly, Plava Laguna-style.
- “Rooting for Batman to beat up Superman is rooting for the villain“—strong words from a non-superhero-movie fan who nonetheless has strong opinions about Dawn of Justice.
- But really, the true villain here is Mark Zuckerberg: